Monday, May 30, 2016

Savchenko called “nonsense” words Zakharchenko about its intention to “slap” – Look

convicted in Russia for the murder of journalists in the Donbass Ukrainian Hope Savchenko responded to the statements of the proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic of Alexander Zakharchenko, who had previously refused to engage in dialogue for the exchange of prisoners with it.

Savchenko expressed doubt that the media gave the words Zakharchenko significantly. “I can not say what he said, it is not distorted words. I do not believe me when someone says that allegedly the man was. Until I hear how people say, I do not believe “, – she said on the air TSN.

«If he said so, then I would say that it looks funny. This is bullshit. I would just laugh with him. Even with him laughed. As a response to this, I do not see the point. If he was standing here, and slapped, I would have reacted. I do not care “, – said Savchenko.

Earlier Zakharchenko said that does not intend to conduct a dialogue with Nadezhda Savchenko on the exchange of prisoners. Calling it “a time bomb”, he noted that, in the case of Hope Savchenko arrived in Donbass, Ukraine is using this time in order “to kill her” and make a national hero. “Of course, this all will accuse us. Therefore, if Savchenko come here – just my little piece of advice: go out on the front line, we slap it, honestly, to then when we will be accused that we killed her, it was not so insulting, “- said Zakharchenko. “Throughout the rest of Savchenko I do not want to talk,” – he concluded.

In the DNI said that the pardon Savchenko was appropriate.

In his first press conference after returning home Savchenko said it is ready to cooperate with the proclaimed DNR and LC for the release of prisoners in the Donbass.

Let’s remind, Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree to pardon Ukrainian troops Hope Savchenko, convicted in the case of VGTRK journalists murder in the Donbass, after meeting with the relatives of those killed in the Donbass journalists – they turned to the head of state with a request for Ukrainian pardon based on humanitarian grounds.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment