Sunday, May 22, 2016

Gref predicted funeral of the banking system and promised to work with Sberbank for another 4 years – Superomsk

The head of Sberbank German Gref said that intends to lead the largest bank in Russia for another four years, until after the expiration of his current contract with the shareholders.

«With in terms of how much I want to sit in the Savings Bank – a question more to my shareholders how much they are willing to bear with me. In the next four years, I’ll sit in the Savings Bank, because they chose me and invited me being tortured – then I do not know. And I do not know in respect of my desires, the more I do not know in relation to the desires of my shareholders », – said the former head of the Ministry of Economic Development, speaking at the Business School” Skolkovo ».

According to RIA” News, “Gref also said he did not want to work as long as no other company other than Sberbank.

« I’ve had different periods of my life and I do not want to return to the public service, because for me it is largely past stage in my life », – he said

also, German Gref suggested that the modern banking system with time to die, and customers will open accounts in the Central bank. directly.

«All functions are completely interchangeable algorithms gradually … We are all open accounts in the Central Bank, and more a matter of technique. I am preparing myself for that future », – he said, speaking in Skolkovo

In addition, the head of Sberbank and predicted the end of bank cards -. It is an anachronism, according to him, they will kill the new technology. He said that now in the Savings Bank used the technology to scan the palm as well as working on the technology of voice recognition and face.

«I’m not sure that the funeral of the banking system will come a lot of people … I do not know people who are very much like banks », – said Gref, confessing that he himself does not like

Gref led the Savings bank in 2007 after his retirement from the government, which led since 2000. Ministry of economic development and was responsible for the implementation of structural reforms. In 2011, Sberbank shareholders have extended his powers for another 4 years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment