Sunday, March 27, 2016

Trump called “the idiocy” simultaneous struggle against Assad and LIH – RBC

Donald Trump

Photos : Ron Sachs / TASS

US presidential candidate from the Republican party, Donald Trump has criticized Washington’s policy of “simultaneous struggle against Assad and LIH.” He called such attempts to “madness” and “idiocy»

US presidential candidate from the Republican Party, Donald Trump called “insane” and “idiocy” idea at the same time to fight against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and the “Islamic State” (the organization banned in Russia). This statement was made in an interview with Trump The New York Times.

«I think the idea of ​​a simultaneous struggle against Assad and LIH was madness and idiocy. They are fighting with each other, and we are fighting against both of them, “- he said. “I think that the LIH for us is a much more serious problem than Assad & lt; … & gt; I’m not saying that Assad is a good man, because it is not. But our main problem – not Assad, and LIH “, – he explained

Trump also said that the United States are struggling with LIH not at full strength.. “I said, take oil [the militants]. I’ve said it for years & lt; … & gt; They have not taken it, “- said the billionaire

According to her, with the help of oil LIH receives huge revenues.. “They [militants] get a lot of money. I told them to shut the banking channels. You know, they have a very sophisticated banking channels, which I understand, but the other, I think, do not understand. Many people in the countries that we believe are our allies, give LIH a lot of money, and all this happens through the dark banking channels. And we have long had to block them, but I believe we have done nothing to stop them, “- concluded Trump.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment